As we all know, Judgment day is Saturday. Many believers will be raptured away. But what about the rest of us, stuck here on planet earth? I believe in looking on the bright side.
So, if the rapture really did happen, what are the plusses?
1) Once we get their abandoned cars off the roads, commutes should become easier.
2) Shorter lines for coffee.
3) No worries about running out of influenza vaccine.
4) That annoying GOP majority in the House of Reps? Gone.
5) I’m thinking, shorter wait lists for books at the library, but that may not prove out.
6) Hey! No one talking about the rapture or sticking a big old billboard right in your line of sight on the freeway!
7) Less banning of books in schools, perhaps?